What are the documents required of a Mexican to travel to the United States, Dallas to be presise?

Since Dallas is very close to Mexico, does a Mexican need any travelling papers to go to Dallas?

By | 2013-08-27T01:21:15+00:00 August 27th, 2013|Mortgages Home Loans Interest Rate|4 Comments

About the Author:


  1. joey August 27, 2013 at 2:51 AM - Reply

    none dont you watch tv

  2. vieja August 27, 2013 at 2:00 AM - Reply

    yes. he needs to go to the american consolate in mexico and there is all kinds of things to do to prepare to come here and it is expensive. it is called a visa-they can’t legally leave home without it. and mesquite texas is where ins is now for documentation and permission,etc.

  3. Krishna August 27, 2013 at 1:41 AM - Reply

    No, just sneak thru the border. LOL!! Jus’ kidding. A border is a border, doesnt matter even if its 2 meters away from where u live. You will need a passport and you need to apply at the nearest visa issuing consulate with evidence that you will return to your country after the purpose of your visit has been fulfilled. In short, you need to supply proof of ties to your home country; viz. home, business, good employment.

  4. Monika Lewinskeeze August 27, 2013 at 1:29 AM - Reply


Leave A Comment