I have spent 6 of the past 10 years chronically unemployed in Florida how do i get the help i need?

I am 52 skilled,experienced & certified law abiding tax paying home monthly mortgage payer. This state has major problems that are not being addressed! I have sought help from every known source with NO resolve. My gross income since 1969 on record with social security around 262k so i have always been economically disadvantaged! Where do i get the help i need?
Wow thanks for the help surely i’ll be able to use this information from the first two answers.

By | 2013-08-26T13:19:14+00:00 August 26th, 2013|Mortgages Home Loans Interest Rate|4 Comments

About the Author:


  1. Mattman August 26, 2013 at 3:00 PM - Reply

    Sorry for not answering your question but I am having same problem.
    I live also in Florida. 52 years old. No criminal record. Have no benefits at all. The jobs I thought get does not last. I feel like a bank robber getting out of jail and trying to get a job at a bank.
    I can’t believe I am competing with other workers that has police records.

  2. Janice B August 26, 2013 at 2:10 PM - Reply

    I went to work at skilled labor day working business, on Grithin Rd, East of Rt.441, They get you in with companions, for construction work, “temp work” but they have lots of work. Once I was an elevator operator, scaled wages!
    I know what you mean with this “right to work state” BA-hum-bug, The postal serves at just as bad, I moved across town 5wks. ago and I still haven’t gotten my mail yet!
    Good luck!

  3. bj August 26, 2013 at 1:43 PM - Reply

    I am assuming you are a skilled trade person. What are you certified in doing? PErhaps the area you are looking there is no need for the type of skill you have. What exactly are you looking for? You may want to be more specific.

  4. captmhunt August 26, 2013 at 1:41 PM - Reply

    I learned long ago that my skills and experience AND certificates were only worth what someone was willing to pay for me to use them.

    Apparently your skill set is the wrong one.

Leave A Comment