How do you go about buying a property in Florida with cash no mortgage?

We are looking at a property in Florida. We have cash. It is in a mobile home park with a share of the park. How involved is this? Title search? Lawyer?

By | 2013-08-26T03:19:32+00:00 August 26th, 2013|Mortgages Home Loans Interest Rate|3 Comments

About the Author:


  1. chatsplas August 26, 2013 at 5:07 AM - Reply

    Much easier without a lender
    However, this is a big chunk of your money, so get legal representation, some one with experience in such transactions–call around–not just an experienced real estate attorney, some one who has done such mobile home park purchases, not a run of the mill transaction

  2. BuyerBrokerOnline August 26, 2013 at 4:41 AM - Reply

    a lawyer who specializes in Real Estate is exactly what you are looking for.


    Ron R.
    Buyers Broker
    4Buyers Real Estate

  3. Sandeep Kantameni August 26, 2013 at 4:01 AM - Reply

    its hard

Leave A Comment